Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Decisions, decisions

So, I decided.......FINALLY. No Facebook, no Twitter, no nothing but the blog. I am too inept to keep up with all of it and Facebook is just a mess these days anyway. I just wish someone would come up with a cool way to post pics here on Blogger with ease, unless there IS a cool way already and I am just missing it ~ which with my general lack of know-how, is totally possible!

I only have 9 readers, well....."followers".....I doubt anyone really reads anything here :0) but just in case - thank YOU each and every one, for stopping by and it should be a lot smoother from here on out. Thanks for sticking it out with me and my indecisiveness!! See you soon......



7 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog Candy! Download Windows Livewriter 2011. I use it to publish my blog and upload photos. Super easy and a lot less hassle than blogger. Hope you're having a wonderful week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! So no more twitter account? bummer..! but it's OK. sometimes it can b too much. I don't have FB, Im glad Im not the only one on the earth now :D You'll continue blogging right? I will stop by from time to time! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much drama on FB. I only keep it around because I have to have an account for my job. Sigh.

    Funny pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grin, just found you via the NBN map :)
    And I hear your sentiment.
    I am ready to quit them all too. I just leave them running for now.
    Good Luck with blogger and photos.
    I honestly never liked blogger ;-)
    Best wishes,
    Nicole
    PS: Cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't see half your posts. I'm not really sure if this is an active blog now. I don't really log into my own Blogger accounts much, so maybe I am doing something wrong. I saw this post and was able to read it. Yay! Love the crazy pic! Glad you are somewhere on the net since I live so far away. Besides..it gives my mind a puzzle to unravel, like a fine read of an Agatha Christie novel. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Candy, just checking on you! Haven't seen you blogging in a while. You're probably just busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stumbled on your blog. Great looking blog. Keep posting.

    Dani @ ONNO Hemp Clothing

    ReplyDelete